• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your the GM. What you do? (Coaches, Cam, etc)

Dash Global

1) Fire Rivera

2) Figure out what to do with depleated secondary and sorry OL

3) Patch together enough wins to get in the playoffs

4) Overhaul everything at the end of the season

5) Hire the best coaching staff money can buy

6) Gettle magic in FA

7) Draft like a beast

forgot 8) win superbowl next season

If I'm Gettleman I let Rivera get through the first 8 games. If he has a losing record, fire him. If we are at 4-4 or at a winning record, I let him finish the season and go from there.

Depending on our draft position and who we hire as head coach, I wouldn't rule out putting Cam on the trade block. Let the head coach and Gettleman decide the direction of the team together. Sad to say, but Cam hasn't done enough for me to say he is completely safe. Build the franchise through a specific and unified mentality and direction. Plug in players that fit the mold, build through the draft, don't overpay free agents, manage the cap, and keep the cornerstone players. Make this franchise more cut throat. Loyalty is second to winning. If you aren't helping us then we show you the door. Period.

If I am DG I already have my list of hc canidates. Fire him now and start player evaluations. See who is worth keeping around and what coach will fit this team best. Rivera will get another week though since the Giants are also 0-2.

Still can't believe we didn't scrap this staff last year. Another wasted season and it's only week 2

Rivera is gone regardless. He is not head coaching material. At all.

Any GM who would give up on a talent like Cam without seeing what a competent head coach worth a damn could develop him into should be sent packing right along with Rivera. I think Gettleman is much smarter than that.

It's been the same mistakes over and over.  We have to do something to shake up the Panthers culture that it is now.  This is the type of game that you lose your team over.  I've been a big Rivera supporter and given him the benefit of the doubt over and over but I really think we're on the verge of going into a deep spiral.  

We still have some chance to salvage this season but not if we just continue as with business as usual.  

You fire Rivera and put McDermott in at HC.  I don't love that move but you have to do something.

I don't really see any good solutions except to limp through the season, have a decent draft pick and see what Gettlemen can do with all his own people.

Archived