• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey Panther "fans", suck it up you bunch of soft wannabe's

SCP

you could say the same thing about the running of this team. after 18 years, they still do it wrong.

i've said it before, the team gets the support it deserves.

You think that a loud ass stadium would help our team out during some of the Q4 drives? Seattle drove down field to a quite house. Tampa last year drove down field to a quite house. Good fans can have an impact. Look at Seattle this past Monday night.

The stadium protocol doesnt help...

Numerous times ive been talked to about being loud and trying to rally those around me to get up and get loud.

If you want to watch the game WATCH IT ON TV... CHEAPER BEER TOO!!

But if you want to actually contribute to the team like the home crowd is supposed to do, THEN MAKE SOME FUGGING NOISE.

Edit: Wanna know how dumb our fanbase is? Its louder on our 3rd downs than it is on opponents.

I have no clue why anyone would pay money to see this team poo the bed week in and week out, and deal with expensive as fug beer and food when you can watch this team lose right on your couch, but uh, have fun, I guess.

Because I'm lucky enough to live in one of 32 cities that afford me the opportunity to watch NFL live and in person. Tailgating is a blast. Yelling my ass off with some of the regulars in my section is a blast. Talking poo to opposing fans is a blast. I eat and drink before I go into the stadium. I rarely spend money inside.

You think that a loud ass stadium would help our team out during some of the Q4 drives? Seattle drove down field to a quite house. Tampa last year drove down field to a quite house. Good fans can have an impact. Look at Seattle this past Monday night.

You can get thrown out of the stadium for standing and cheering too loudly thanks especially to the snitch line.

what kind of product have the seahawks given their fans the past couple years?

now look at the panthers.

Sit down, shut up, and give Jerry your money. Quality of product means nothing. Is that what you were getting at with that block of text?

It's not about Jerry. Jerry is going to get his money from me or from some asshole in a Giants jersey. It's about trying to impact the game and maybe just helping our team get over Ron Rivera's "hump".

It's not about Jerry. Jerry is going to get his money from me or from some asshole in a Giants jersey. It's about trying to impact the game and maybe just helping our team get over Ton Rivera's "hump".

Doesn't the incompetence just suck the energy out of you though?  It does me but I'm still a relatively new football fan (NY vs NE SB1 did it for me).

Caveat: I go to most every game and spend plenty of money on the Panthers. Will be there Sunday as usual

Having said that: The SCP original post was a weekly phenomenon 3 years ago. Go find a new team! How dare you criticize JR. Jimmy Clausen is awesome.

OK I made that last one up.

Unfortunately most of these posters have sort of given up after devastating loss after devastating loss.

Good for you SCP for keeping up the passion but I'm with rayzor. String together 2-3 years of success and we will start to take over the stadium again. Maybe.

I'm about tired of this tiny fan base. Our team has fuging sucked for a few years, big god damned deal. Lots of teams suck. I've got a NEWSFLASH for all of you calling for a boycott or selling your tickets. This soft ass fan base can't properly fill a stadium even when we win. So go ahead, stay at home. Charlotte is home to more bandwagon fans and transplant fans than any city I have ever lived in or traveled to. Panther fans don't show up? FINE, there are 40,000 assholes from 31 other NFL teams that will be their embarrassing this franchise and perpetuating the laughing stock that is Panther Nation. As a whole, we suck. Plain and simple, There is not a worse fan base. We show up late, we leave at half time, we golf clap and bitch when somebody is standing, we get loud when we are on offense. Ooooh, traffic is bad so I need to leave in the 3rd quarter. Suck it up you khacki weraing sweater vest pimping douchebag. Hell, we ONLY get loud on 3rd down when we are on defense. LMAO. God forbid we make it tough for opposing teams to play us on every down like 31 other NFL stadiums. So fug it. Good riddance Panther "fans". I'll be there each Sunday defending what is mine. I'll be there sitting next to thousnds of fans from some other team and some asshole in a Steeler jersey that lives in Maiden but has been a diehard Steeler asshole because he liked fuging yellow as a kid. I will be there Sunday when tens of thousands (and I'm not exaggerating) of Giants fans disrespect our house. Don't worry though, they'll enjoy it. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out and don't forget your VIC card.

SCP, have you put down a few this afternoon? You're on a roll, buddy. Carry on!

Archived