• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vote Deangelo Williams for FedEx Ground player of the week.

Growl

I'm voting twice for every time CRA posts in this thread. DeAngelo is assured the victory.

I am dying laughing, lol. The jig is up CRA. I thought it was just me but it seems that everybody realizes your disdain for #34. And before you start, I don't mean disdain literally. But when it comes to DeAngelo, people now know that you have no credibility. You're still my guy though, because you know the game of football. But you are blatantly bias, lol.

I am dying laughing, lol. The jig is up CRA. I thought it was just me but it seems that everybody realizes your disdain for #34. And before you start, I don't mean disdain literally. But when it comes to DeAngelo, people now know that you have no credibility. You're still my guy though, because you know the game of football. But you are blatantly bias, lol.

120 yards against a 0-3 team

Vs

175 yards, 1 TD against a 1-2 team.

Voting for Williams is a fan vote. Which is fine. Call it like it is. Unless you are Panther fan it isn't difficult...

Don't moan when a Panther deserves the award and a Cowboy with a less impressive day wins....

120 yards against a 0-3 team

Vs

175 yards, 1 TD against a 1-2 team.

Voting for Williams is a fan vote. Which is fine. Call it like it is.

You're right. I wasn't necessarily talking about your appearance in this thread... I am talking about your meltdown yesterday when 1 or 2 people dare to say DeAngelo was one of the best backs in the league. You saw those comments and you went into full dissect and destroy DeAngelo mode, lol. You researched fumble numbers, yards in garbage time and any other thing you can find, lol.

You're right. I wasn't necessarily talking about your appearance in this thread... I am talking about your meltdown yesterday when 1 or 2 people dare to say DeAngelo was one of the best backs in the league. You saw those comments and you went into full dissect and destroy DeAngelo mode, lol. You researched fumble numbers, yards in garbage time and any other thing you can find, lol.

55 and I have been arguing RBs for 3 years....I can do it in my sleep.

Just pretend it's a vote for the black uni and get it done. Stop being about yourself please. Every NFL poll is a fan vote so vote for the Panther player. Don't think so hard about it.

I also think that polls where Panther players are included should be stickied for the week.

Archived