• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Beason may not return to be a starter

Darknight

Blackburn played ONE (1) game as a starter... and...it was  against his old team, which he more then easily can recognize formations and plays ect...  and we happened to win that game.  How does that mean all of you jump on the Blackburn wagon?  Just because we won the game?  won 1 game? oh boy

Blackburn got an int on tom brady in the superbowl. What does that does that have to do with blackburn and him being on the panthers? Nothing really, but blackburn has made great plays before and plays with intensity. I trust blackburn right now more than beason.

I seem to recall someone saying that Beasons injury is one that is very hard to recover from.  Is that correct?  if he does come back to even rotating at the position, it looks as if it is going to take quite a while.  I'm glad that Blackburn is available.

Beason allowed 100+ yards in the Bills game, which was almost half of what EJ Manuel passed for vs the Bills. Beason admitted himself he may NEVER be the same, Beason IS a liability, we need starters that give us the best chance to win.

I think Beason should be a situational player and not a starter.

In his defense though....Buffalo did get Stevie Johnson matched up on I know for at least one big gain. Any of our LBs is suppose to lose that battle

Have you guys forgotten that Davis guy playing at linebacker?  Don't count Beason out yet.

Microfracture surgery takes 12-18 months to recover from fully. 

Split time with Blackburn and Beason. Evaluate at the end of the season.

bigjohn nailed it

Archived