• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Cardinals Gameday Thread

Zod

I think Gettleman's non endorsement of Cam as the QB of the future should speak volumes to anyone who's listening.  You saw today how teams will handle him.   He locks in on his receiver,  doesn't call audibles in his third year, doesn't have the confidence of teammates in fact he distances himself from them when off the field,  when you have a speedy linebacker spying on him he's no threat to run,.....the list goes on and on.   

Someone asked...Where are the Cam haters? This one seem to not only be quite visible but he's spewing his views without much facts.

• Pie 1

And but unlike Eli, many of you will be ready to trade him instead of realizing that he is desparately trying to make something happen and will cause more Ints than needed.

FYI, a QB cannot work by himself. He needs a team around him.

Look I'm just about the biggest Cam homer you will find. My friends that I talk football with always refuse to discuss Cam or the Panthers with me. I want Cam to succeed and I want him to be the QB of the future. I'm not ready to give up on him yet. He's had a good season until this game. Every QB has stinkers and Cam just had one. On the other hand, it's pretty easy to predict what is going to happen at the end as Cam is forcing plays. 

Someone asked...Where are the Cam haters? This one seem to not only be quite visible but he's spewing his views without much facts.

I don't hate Cam.  He's just become irrelevant in year 3.  His weaknesses are being exploited.  

And as for facts...wait till he's no longer here and then judge who has his facts.