• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The position Armanti Edwards would be best at. *GIF APPROVED!*

Awesomeness!!

QUARTERBACK!!!

Has turning any college QB into "Athlete" ever worked out? Considering the failure rate is like 99%, it almost makes more sense to draft a guy like Armanti and just keep him at QB. I wish Fox would have trolled him out there during the 2010 season. Just because a guy is black, tall and somewhat fast (Armanti is probably slower than some linemen) doesn't mean he can be a competent WR. I'm glad we're at a point were a guy like Teddy Bridgewater will go into the NFL as a QB, and not get the Warron Moon treatment. Armanti sucked here, but thats because he was playing out of position. I hope somebody picks him up and gives him a shot. I'm not saying he will be any good as a NFL QB, but it can't get any worse than what we saw from him at wide out.

Has turning any college QB into "Athlete" ever worked out?

All the freaking time. Josh Cribbs, Julian Eddleman, Antwaan Randel El off the top of my head from the last few years. Anquan Boldin and Hines Ward were QBs in high school and part of college. Armanti is really the only flat out failure that even comes to mind.

Archived