• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norman consipracy Theroy.

koolkatluke

Not saying he is a great player or deserve playing time.

But my question is do you think that after the pre season where he made a lot of plays and everybody thought he earned a starting job that when he didn't get the starting job he stop listening to RR??

I have question for a long time the way RR chooses to reward players with playing time and how players get into his "dog house".

Last year if we are honest we all thought Sherrod Martin beat out Naka in TC and Preseason for the starting FS spot. But Naka was given the job for some strange reason.

Do you think that Norman felt betrayed by RR when he made plays and showed a lot of improvment in the preseason and TC and still Josh Thomas (who was hurt most of TC and preseason) was giving the starting job??

I don't know Norman personally but he seem like the guy who would do this.

Again!!!!!

I'm not saying he deserve anything and after the Bills game he should be in the dog house.

That's the whole reason I said this was a "CONSIPRACY THEROY" question.

My question was more on RR message.

Does he tell some players to work hard and prove your worth while in the back of his mind he already made his choice who he want to give playing time to??

Man yesterday the OP kept bringing up a thread for every crappy coach in the league.

Today it looks like crappy players are getting their own threads.

I'm starting to think the promises to clean the huddle up are about as accurate as Armanti preseason hype.

Archived