• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heart-breaking story involving AP

SgtJoo

Right...but when says "don't call me AP, call me AD" it does matter. Unless you're just someone who enjoys sounding uninformed and wrong .

Why are you whining about what some dude who doesn't even play for wants to be called? We aren't insulting him or calling him a name.

Not to mention it looks like AP has had something awful happen in his life that transcends a football game.

Let's try to focus more on how are defense is going to contain AP. Panthers have been pretty good against the run but when the D is on the field 3/4 of the game; a running back like AP can easily do some damage in the 4Q.

Why are you whining about what some dude who doesn't even play for wants to be called? We aren't insulting him or calling him a name.

Not to mention it looks like AP has had something awful happen in his life that transcends a football game.

Let's try to focus more on how are defense is going to contain AP. Panthers have been pretty good against the run but when the D is on the field 3/4 of the game; a running back like AP can easily do some damage in the 4Q.

Pretty sure I'm not whining. Good call though.

Whining is what the Huddle does when Billick (or whichever announcer that is) calls Smitty "Steven Smith". But I guess it's cool to be wrong since you're enjoying celebrating it.

Archived