• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heart-breaking story involving AP

SgtJoo

Vikings running back Adrian Peterson missed practice on Thursday for personal reasons.

Multiple tipsters have suggested a possible link to news of a Sioux Falls toddler in critical condition, along with a man named Robert Joseph Patterson charged with aggravated assault and aggravated battery of an infant.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/10/peterson-remains-in-south-dakota-for-very-serious-family-medical-issue/

Interesting.

LOVE me some AP! He's my favorite player in the League that's not a Panther. I love how he stands up for what he believes in, I love how he puts God first always, and his work ethic is second to none! That dude is a true role model.

I hope all is well with him or his child or whatever the situation may be.

Guest Spider Monkey

So he will dedicate the game on Sunday to his suffering niece, and his stat line will be as follows;

26 carries, 318 yards, 4 touchdowns, 4 catches, 108 yards, 2 touchdowns

The curse of the "black cat" NFL franchise strikes again. Another personal tragedy affecting a member of this weeks opponent.

I still believe if proper gun controls were in place, we beat the Chiefs last season.

This isn't meant to be a troll post and I certainly hope for the best for AP and his fam..

Archived