• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears...

chknwing

Yea a bunch of riled up people that cant handle their drinking is pretty annoying to be around I just like to get a good buzz and enjoy myself

Well said and I agree. It's sad that people are much better behaved at college football games.

Don't go throwing snowboarders in there.

You know who drinks yellow sodas? fuging rednecks and general white trash.

If some asshole has a camo cellphone case you can bet your ass he's drinking a fuging SunDrop or fuging Mtn Dew.

You crossed the line bringing up SunDrop, best mixer around!

Honestly its basically price gauging and the government should step in just like during disasters with people selling ice.

Now, you could say you don't have to buy anything but think about it.

They have 80,000 people trapped up in there for 4-5 hours on a sunny Sunday morning, you're gonna get thirsty, even for a water.

Honestly its basically price gauging and the government should step in just like during disasters with people selling ice.

Now, you could say you don't have to buy anything but think about it.

They have 80,000 people trapped up in there for 4-5 hours on a sunny Sunday morning, you're gonna get thirsty, even for a water.

Free will my man. You can leave the stadium if you choose. I make the choice to buy season tix and to spend my money in the stadium. Now if they locked us in you'd have a point but the exits are always open. The last thing we need is more government involvement.

Water is only a few bucks anyway.

Archived