• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Zac Stacy is an example of how poorly managed our Rb contracts are.

Ruff

Title.

The dude is a 5th round pick with almost 125yards against the seahawks. With players like him in the draft, there is literally no reason we should keep paying either DWill OR JStew.

Too late, just enjoy what they do to the dirty birds Sunday. Getts is going to fix it, just enjoy them for the time being.

Nothing we can do about it now. I'm more worried about winning out this season and making the playoffs then fretting over who is getting paid what right now.

But there is also evidence of teams just trying to plug guys in at RB and they all suck and the teams offenses stink because of it.

Rams couldn't punch it in when it mattered. I'll go to war with dlo stew and tolbert in our back field second and goal from the 2 vs. Richardson and Stacey

I think this is more of a problem with their horrendous offensive line and play calling.

There is a reason we got Kenjon Barner on the cheap, we are preparing for life after them.

Also people need to stop using guy's who slipped through the cracks as "rules". If anyone knew how good Stacy or Alfred Morris were, they would not have slipped that far.  Just like how everyone complains about skipping over Richard Sherman now that they see what he can do, when 31 other teams skipped over him 5+ times.  Same goes for Tom Brady, who would have been the #1 overall pick.  

Archived