• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aaron Rodgers: Broken Collarbone? (Early Report)

Catalyst

http://fansided.com/2013/11/04/report-aaron-rodgers-broken-collarbone/

Early reports are saying Rodgers has a broken collarbone. You hate to see this happen to such a good player, but the simple fact is this helps us out if it's true. With the Packers likely out of the picture without Rodgers, the Lions immediately become favorites in the NFC North, taking them out of the wild card picture.

NOTE: This isn't confirmed yet, but it looks bad for them right now.

Seneca Wallace is the only other QB on their roster.

While I've read nothing about a collarbone, Mike McCarthy stated in his post-game presser there would be further tests run Tuesday morning. The Packers will be looking to sign another QB pretty quickly and it could very well be Matt Flynn, who was released by the Bills just a couple days ago. He knows the system and would likely welcome the Packers bringing him back.

Wallace was 11/19 for 114 yds. 1 pick, 4 sacks and a QB rating of 53.

http://fansided.com/2013/11/04/report-aaron-rodgers-broken-collarbone/

Early reports are saying Rodgers has a broken collarbone. You hate to see this happen to such a good player, but the simple fact is this helps us out if it's true. With the Packers likely out of the picture without Rodgers, the Lions immediately become favorites in the NFC North, taking them out of the wild card picture.

NOTE: This isn't confirmed yet, but it looks bad for them right now.

Not that I am a medical expert, just played a lot and watched a lot of football.  When I saw the play, my first reaction was, "How could that hurt his shoulder and not his collar bone?"  So, this is not surprising to me at all if true.

While I've read nothing about a collarbone, Mike McCarthy stated in his post-game presser there would be further tests run Tuesday morning. The Packers will be looking to sign another QB pretty quickly and it could very well be Matt Flynn, who was released by the Bills just a couple days ago. He knows the system and would likely welcome the Packers bringing him back.

Flynn makes too much sense.

I would bet 1000 bucks that they sign Flynn in the next 24 hours. He has been there before and knows the system. I think he even through for like 5 TDs one game while with them.

Archived