• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

On to the Dolphins....

charlottenian

Coming off of an emotional win, going on the road against an up and down team, and we've never beaten them in our history. Has letdown written all over it, but I think we're at a point where we can trust Rivera to field a team ready to punch them in the mouth.

I'm right there with ya buddy. Albeit cautiously still

Coming off of an emotional win, going on the road against an up and down team, and we've never beaten them in our history. Has letdown written all over it, but I think we're at a point where we can trust Rivera to field a team ready to punch them in the mouth.

Get this outta here. We can hang with any team in the NFL. There is a fine line between being confident and just being a pussy expecting a loss. You get what you give, and if you constantly walk around afraid to lose, that's exactly what will happen. Our players want to win.

Im not saying complacency is ok or losses are ok for that matter but with wins against both the Pats AND 9ers and having tie breakers over everyone in the NFC except the Cards, we atleast have "rainy day" money in the bank now, in ther words we can afford now to lay an egg in a trap game and still have a lot of breathing room. Again, notice I said GAME not GAMES. One "poo happens" loss will be ok, we just cant have too may of them. Every elite team lays a egg every now and then, see Colts/Rams a couple weeks ago

Classic let down game. The Dolphins are better on defense than the stats, and the whole team might be getting an 'Us against the world" attitude. Panthers must realize they are now the hunted.

Plus we must face THE MAN THE LEGEND

MATT MOORE!!! DUM DUM DUM :)

Honestly the only loss I forsee is split with the Taints and maybe lose to the Jets or some other trap game somewhere along the way? Maybe. 11-5 is my absolute lowest prediction.

im with ya Plexus. after the performance the 9ers put up against the Aints, i firmly believe we can run the table against them. i dont see us losing another trap game this season. not that i disagree at all with Riverboat's constant pressure on the team that the next game is the biggest. its a great mentality to have. but we fans can finally rest easy i think. 

Archived