• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Brad Nortman doesn't get the gameball, something is wrong with the world.

Growl

Has a punter ever been able to take so much credit for a win as Brad can after this one? Miami started out in their endzone time and time and time again in spite of the fact that we were punting from... well... ours.

Dude is the team MVP today. Whoa baby.

Has a punter ever been able to take so much credit for a win as Brad can after this one? Miami started out in their endzone time and time and time again in spite of the fact that we were punting from... well... ours.

Dude is the team MVP today. Whoa baby.

I agree.  He keep us in this game with us being in horrible field position all game.

Game Balls:  Nortman, Rivera, Cam, Keek

Nortmans the man. Period. I also love Mike Tolbert, the guy just gets it and has been ridiculous for us. Took a paycut to come to Carolina, in limited attempts, just does his thing. I love this team. Wins blowouts, wins trap games, wins tough games against tough opponents after they had bye weeks.

I love the new Riverboat Ron, but c'mon how can we give him a game ball for this game? Other games, sure, but we were out of time outs at the beginning of the second quarter, lost another bad challenge, and the 4th and 10 call is almost obligatory at that point when you're losing with one time out left and just above 2 minutes left on the clock and haven't been getting 3 and outs all day.

Archived