• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera get an extension this offseason?

charlottenian

Sorry but id give him and extension right now. Yes it took him until his 3rd season but look at his overall body of work. He inherited a 2-14 team with jimmy clausen as its QB and holes everywhere on the roster and with only 2 seasons in between he has them competing for a super bowl. Not only that, but they were 26th in total defense when he got here and now theyre arguably the best in the league. He's also won more games every year than the previous year

Let's see where the team ends up this season first. I still say if we poo the bed and miss the playoffs or have a bad first game then he gets fired. If the team keeps this up and puts up a good show then, yes.

I hope that fence you are sitting on is not of the picket variety.

To be clear? If we make the playoffs, he gets his extension. Unless we lose our first game, then he is gone again. But if we make that playoffs and win a game or two, he can stay?.

If you can look at the way "This Team" is playing, and honestly not see a coach that needs to be extended. Well...pay more attention.

two-year extension if we make the playoffs

I can live with this. A series of 2 year dealz. But to be honest. You might as well make it a Cam lifetime extension. As long as Cam is here, we will be winning. As long as we keep winning, Ron should be our coach. Or not? What do I know, I voted for Nixon.

Ill think about it in the offseason.

That's fine for you, and there seems to be quite a few of you's. Me, I'm just a fan. I am not only able, but am willing to talk about things players and coaches can't. Things like looking at future opponents, and extending coaches. Or Playoff seedings and Draft status.

It's a big ol' internet world in here. Us few Huddlerz and gadzillion other Panther fans have now, nor ever, had any actual affect on the game. As much as we may wish it so, it just ain't gonna happen. Unless you count Seattle.

My mantra. tampon is a decent team. We are a very good team. We win. 31-6. Late game INT ends all threat of a TD. Head into n.o. 9-3, playing great football, having won 14 of the last 19 games, and riding a Franchise record 8 game winning streak.

There are 5 good NFC teams. 3 will get Divisional Titles, the other 2 will get WC slots. Protect our House gets us 11 wins. Split on the road with n.o. or atl. gets us to 12. If that don't get us the Division, we may be the #5 seed. After that, it starts to get just a little muddled.

Archived