• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke Kuechly a pro-bowl snub?

cardiackat88.

Fan voting only accounts for 1/3 of the process and fans are idiots. He will make it once the coaches and players vote.

there are people every year who make it only because of the team they are on or just how popular they are while very deserving players  sit at home or whose only hope of going is as an alternate.

this has been the case for years. 

the probowl is not about gathering and honoring the best the nfl have to offer. it's more about honoring the popular and hyped with a free trip to hawaii, a joke game to play in that all but a couple players take seriously, and ammo for future contract negotiations.

Nobody here should be surprised at Panthers players being snubbed. We've known this will happen for years, especially after DeAngelo Williams' all-time snub in 2008. Kuechly will get in with the other 2/3s of the vote, I'm more concerned about Thomas Davis and Charles Johnson getting snubbed - especially CJ. How he could have a season with 12.5 sacks and seven forced fumbles (last year) and miss out is beyond me and it's ridiculous he hasn't even sniffed getting in the Pro Bowl yet.

Kuechly is high energy but he has made some huge mistakes this year (Bills and Patriots end of game). I don't think he's as good as Sean Lee but he is definitely a pro bowl caliber player.

I'm not sure what you're talking about in regards to "Patriots end of game." The only play I remember was one in the endzone where Kuechly made what the NFL would later deem a great defensive play that won the game. Am I forgetting another play?

If this is your justification for why you think Lee is better than Kuechly (he isnt, for the record, and frankly it isnt all that close) then I'd probably keep such misinformed opinions to yourself.

Let's see, Lee is the general of one the worst defenses in the league (mid-tier before he went down), and he's better than Kuechly? Sean can't even stay healthy for two straight weeks.

But he plays for a team with quite possibly the single most delusional fanbase in existence.

Archived