• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are your phobias, hangups or quirks?

SteveSmithOwns

Was reading about this in another message board and it's amazing how some strange things people could be afraid of/unwilling to do.

Mine has to be getting blood taken. I don't mind shots as long as it is not in the middle of my arm, but every time they have to take blood, I hate they choose the vein RIGHT WHERE I BEND MY ARM. 

What about you? Any strange fears, phobias or quirks you have?

bees turn me into a fuging two-year-old

Same here.  I was at an Atlanta Braves game with my dad and brother when I was like 7-8.  My brother threw a grasshopper down the back of my shirt and told me it was a wasp.  You would have thought my clothes burst into flames with the running, screaming and pulling my clothes off all at the same time.

When I was around 18 I was on a golf course and took a swig of Mountain Dew and there was a yellow jacket in it.  It got half way down my throat and then stung me 2-3 times.  My brother (nice guy that he is) informed me my throat might swell up and then I would be unable to breathe.  Well that sent me into a panic and was rushed to the ER.  Doctor gave me some shots to prevent swelling and told me most likely I would have been OK without them but if I had a reaction to the sting I may have very well suffocated.

I haven't been stung since.  fug bees.

whenever I have to go take a crap at work, i go try and find an empty bathroom. If the first bathroom I go to has someone in it also taking a dump, I will keep moving on until i find one that is empty or go to the least populated one....

I guess that's kind of strange....I just like taking my crap's in peace

Archived