• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We Should Have Drafted This Receiver

Herbert The Love Bug

Please stop making threads like this. Gettleman knows how to build winning teams. It starts with building up the trenches. Once you do that, then you can get your play makers. He addressed a position that was our weakest. Even worse than receiver. I guess it would have been fun seeing Fua get a lot of playing time at DT again though. I wouldn't be surprised if this next draft he double dips at oline. Then maybe the following year he will double dip at WR and give us 2 awesome young targets. Personally I love having Star and KK. Our D is young and will be nasty for a long time. I'll leave the decision making up to Gettleman. I trust him. He has already given us probably our best draft class ever in his first year.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I would have taken Allen over KK. Maybe we need to stop talking about WR's and how we should sign them or draft them, but it is hard not too when it is such a glaring need that we have overlooked for years.

And, there is no guarantee that we hit score in the next draft or FA. We could have scored last draft, but the KK pick negated that.

Archived