• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints move to 4pm

Goondal

I made a thread about it a few months ago, but according to the stats - the 3 games after BYES under Rivera/Cam have been three of their worst games collectively. The Titans game Cam's rookie year has been one of the few times the Panthers have just flat out got their asses beat since Rivera took over. I think the score was like 40-3.

31-3 maybe and CJ2k ran for 176 or something close. We were no where near the defensive team we were then. I bought tickets on the lower level(although I couldn't afford them) as a gift to my dad because the view was comparable to appalachian games we'd grown accustomed to.

Overall it wasn't pretty but I expect that despite the CBA rules, everyone will be preparing together outside of normal work.

Panthers better not fug this up. Ending the season on a sour note could be a big blow to this team's confidence in the playoffs and we need a BYE so everyone can get healthy. I'm still a little troubled on how this team performs after a BYE. 

This is why some of you are fans and not coaches and will never make good coaches. If your team lose confidence simply because they lose a game that, in all honesty, don't mean that much to them because they are in the play-offs, then maybe they don't deserve to be in the play-offs, nevermind SB because they are not mentally ready.

Plus, having a Bye week isn't going to guarantee them playing any better. Let them simply beat whoever they need to beat, then they will have a week or two to rest up for the game that really matter...SB. :)

I would rather win and have SF beat AZ and StL beat Sea

why not all these things happening?

we win, san fran wins, seattle lose, saints lose.

after this season, we shouldn't be ruling out poo like this happening.

it's all pretty possible. 

we are still a lot stronger than the falcons.

san fran is hot right now.

seattle looks like they are stalling.

and despite  how tampa played against us, they have been playing some really good defense and come close to beating some very good teams  including seattle in their own house. this is their superbowl. this is their biggest game of the year because they have the power to decide the saints fate. i can see them stepping up and i hope they do. of course if the cards lose as well saints might be in anyway....but it will still be an away game so they are likely one and done anyway.

and despite  how tampa played against us, they have been playing some really good defense and come close to beating some very good teams  including seattle in their own house. this is their superbowl. this is their biggest game of the year because they have the power to decide the saints fate. i can see them stepping up and i hope they do. of course if the cards lose as well saints might be in anyway....but it will still be an away game so they are likely one and done anyway.

I agree we should root for all of these things.  Because there's no reason NOT to root against the Saints.

Just because the Saints don't get knocked out of the playoffs with a loss if San Fran wins, doesn't mean we can't take pleasure in watching giraffe man beat their sorry asses.

I agree we should root for all of these things.  Because there's no reason NOT to root against the Saints.

Just because the Saints don't get knocked out of the playoffs with a loss if San Fran wins, doesn't mean we can't take pleasure in watching giraffe man beat their sorry asses.

amen.

It's not so much the bye people... It's the game at home in Carolina. Home cooking. Crowd rocking. Us wearing our black garb.

We can only get a home game if we have the bye. It's 2 seed or 5.

I have to go back to 1-3 when I read this....I would have bet my house that we were not making the playoffs.  I want the 2 seed (or 1) badly, but I am still in disbelief.

If they all happened though NO still gets in because AZ would lose, so if we get the #1 it really does not matter what the Saints do.

This is why some of you are fans and not coaches and will never make good coaches. If your team lose confidence simply because they lose a game that, in all honesty, don't mean that much to them because they are in the play-offs, then maybe they don't deserve to be in the play-offs, nevermind SB because they are not mentally ready.

Plus, having a Bye week isn't going to guarantee them playing any better. Let them simply beat whoever they need to beat, then they will have a week or two to rest up for the game that really matter...SB.  :)

this is a horrible post. go panthers!

I suppose this was done to have them playing at the same time as Arizona.  The good news is that as long as we win I do not have to lower myself to rooting for Tampa Bay.

I also noticed that the Green Bay/Chicago game was moved as well (not sure why), and the Philly/Dallas game is now in prime time.

That means the FOX 1pm games are our game along with two worthless games in Det/Min and NYG/Wsh.  In all likelihood our game will be televised everywhere but those four markets so most of the nation will get to see us clinch the division and a week off.  Very happy that I should be able to watch the game from the comfort of my living room!

I don't think its gonna matter, we will win the division and they will cry

Archived