• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pro Football Focus Pro Bowl Team

Car123

What good QB doesn't have his go-to receiver?

Would Kurt Warner be good without Holt and Bruce? Probably not.

Guess what? Warner did, in fact, have Holt and Bruce.

Brady had Moss and Welker.

Ryan has White and Who?lio

Brees has Colston and Graham.

Montana had Rice and Clark

Peyton had Harrison and Wayne

Can someone tell me an elite QB who didn't have an elite receiver? If not, why is Stafford - Megatron any different?

I like PFF but they have their heads up their own asses sometimes.  They've been pretty anti-Luke since his rookie year, starting by taking shots whenever they could and constantly making it known that Bobby Wagner was their highest rated rookie linebacker in 2012.  

They were quick to tweet after Luke's 24 tackle (26 whatever) game against the Saints that the NFL credited Luke with 15 assists, and only gave the entire Saints defense 14 assists... which is why they're skeptical about tackle stats.  Lol then turns out that PFF actually credited him with 17 solo tackles after their film review (more solos than the NFL did) and 5 assists.  Talk about putting your foot in your mouth.   <_<

I mean we went from the 28th ranked defense before Luke's first game starting to the 10th ranked defense by the end of the season last year... and now we're arguably the best in the league.

Yeah PFF, that whole defense did a good job collectively sucking before Luke also.  I'm not saying he should get the credit... but it's hard to deny that our defense immediately started improving week-after-week once Luke got the start at MLB.

It's a nice science they have going on there with their stat-crunching, but it's still a bunch of numbers put together by a third party who may or may not have their own particular biases... I'm just saying... they strike me as not being very big Luke Kuechly fans if you know what I'm saying.

Yeah, because nearly 15,000 yards in the last 3 years is just so easy to accomplish. But I guess because he isn't a Panther, he is overrated.

I could get 13000 with Calvin. Just throw it up.

People's argument as to why Detroit struggles sometimes is because they don't have a second Calvin for Stafford to close his eyes and throw a sidearm pass to.

Are they fugging kidding me with Matthew Stafford and their fugging logic of not picking a more worth QB. The damn guy is running competition with Eli for the most Ints this season and they completely over look all of that. Amazing how these chosen QBs get their weaknesses shifted unto the entire team.

This is what happens when MAN gets to play god and final judge. Way to much obvious bias. Well...at least Russel gets to be the token black QB this season.

Archived