• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

get ready for the ric flair Whoooo! during the game next week...

rayzor

So you have transitioned from "Yes! A dear!" to "Yes dear...". Congrats! Mine are 4 and 9, two are better than one.

lol thanks. i just realized that i'm going to be 44 years old when this one is born. my daughter is 6 years old right now. i think 2 will be better than one, but i also think that there's going to be a lot of days coming up where i say "i'm too old for this".

Touring the Colosseum in Rome a couple of years back...

An Italian host asked me where I was from...I told him, North Carolina.

He said, "Rick Flair....wooooo"

I guess there are worse things to be known for...

Are you joking me? Please tell me this really happened to you and you have proof. Cause this happened to me, too and I have the video to prove it. This happened in 2010; that'd be nuts if it was the same guy.

A little bit more in depth. "and That is a Panther FIRST DOWN Fans give me 2 Claps and a Ric Flair" or run the video.

And it would be awesome for the whole stadium to rock it.

Ric Flair would probably get a woodie. :woo:

After a 1st down, just have the stadium announcer say in his announcer voice, "Give me 2 claps and a Nature Boy" instead of "that's a Panthers 1st down."

People will catch on.

Haven't seen this posted here yet, have we? Probably have -- but even for a repost, this is the thread to do it in

Rick Flair's voicemail shoutout to the team: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152013982742641

I had no idea that that's where it all originated. Now it all makes sense. "To be the team, you have to beat the team" that's why they always do the two claps and a nature boy. It has a double meaning. Day one, and I'm already learning something. I've been saying it at work because it sounds cool, but this revelation makes it that much sweeter. I had no idea it originated on MNF

Archived