• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do We Double Dip Again?

mercules20

It really comes down to who falls into our laps. If all the OL men from a certain tier are gone and there is a significant drop in talent you dont draft the OL. The same can be said with WR and Secondary. We have to wait and let 27 teams decide before us. We pick the best left over in OL WR or secondary. If there is an elite DL we may go with that too. 

I don't see DG double sipping in the olineman department. But I do see him double dipping the WR department since it is deep this year. But for us to get a star WR and a good WR. We have to go with it in the first 2 rounds of the draft. The draft for the oline in the 3rd and 4th round.

I wont be surprised if Calvin Pryor off the board and a wr who we value at the first is off, we get Ryan Shazier 

Shazier is the Derricks Brooks mold and would be a perfect WLB fit next to Luke

We would have the best linebacking corps in the league hands down 

Ok wait... tell me why we need to draft another LBer? TD is still starter and AJ Klein played good when he started this year. BlackBurn has another year with us. There is no need to waste a draft pick for another LBer right now when we are stacked at that position. Would be the dumbest move ever.

Archived