• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greatest Video Game Franchises

Dex

GOAT Franchises  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best?

• Mario/ Zelda/ Pokemon
    • Mortal Kombat/ Street Fighter
    • Elder Scrolls/ Fallout
    • Metal Gear Solid/ Tom Clancy
    • Resident Evil/ Silent Hill
    • Battlefield/ COD/ Halo
    • Final Fantasy/ Kingdom Hearts
    • Uncharted/ Max Payne
    • Counter Strike/ Half Life
    • Grand Theft Auto/ Red Dead Redemption
    • Assassin's Creed/ Hitman
    • Portal/ Bioshock
    • God of War/ Dark Souls
    • World of Warcraft/ League of Legends
    • Batman Arkham/ Gears of War
    • Mass Effect/ Star Wars
    • FIFA/ Madden/ 2K etc.
    • Misc. Racing games.
    • Other omg how did you miss ....

• 4 weeks later...

FF7, FF6, Xenogears, Chrono Cross, Skies of Arcadia, Vagrant Story, Resident Evil (GameCube), Eternal Darkness, Tribes 2, WoW, SimCity 4, first Command and Conquer, Total Annihilation, Baldur's Gate 1/2, Planescape: Torment, Halo 1, Elder Scrolls Morrowind, GTA: SA, Knights of the Old Republic, original Mario series, Fallout 3 and yes....despite it's flaws, Skyrim.

Clearly I love RPGs. I haven't played many newer PC games since my PC couldn't handle it so these are the older ones I grew up with but still play all of them. To me a great game is something you still crave to play years later so I don't judge newer games.

I'm about to buy GTA 5, I heard it was good.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

FF7, FF6, Xenogears, Chrono Cross, Skies of Arcadia, Vagrant Story, Resident Evil (GameCube), Eternal Darkness, Tribes 2, WoW, SimCity 4, first Command and Conquer, Total Annihilation, Baldur's Gate 1/2, Planescape: Torment, Halo 1, Elder Scrolls Morrowind, GTA: SA, Knights of the Old Republic, original Mario series, Fallout 3 and yes....despite it's flaws, Skyrim.

Clearly I love RPGs. I haven't played many newer PC games since my PC couldn't handle it so these are the older ones I grew up with but still play all of them. To me a great game is something you still crave to play years later so I don't judge newer games.

I'm about to buy GTA 5, I heard it was good.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Holy memories.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not going to read through 17 pages to see if this has already been mentioned, but I really enjoyed the new Tomb Raider game that came out last year.  I thought it was a great re-brand and brought the same excitement as the original did years ago.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived