• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Colts interested in Eric Decker

Evengelion

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000329570/article/could-eric-decker-join-andrew-luck-on-the-colts

According, to WCNC-TV's Vic Lombardi, the Indianapolis Colts have interest in pursuing Decker. The interest appears mutual, according to Lombardi.

It's one more player to blame for Luck's inability to complete 60% of his passes or when he commit 7 INTs in 2 playoffs games. I'm sure there will be plenty more of those.

And of course

From Decker's perspective, he'd be trading a living legend for arguably the best young passer in the NFL -- exactly what the Colts did two years ago.

For a guy that brought his completion percentage to barely 60% in mostly non-competitive garbage time, that's an interesting statement. It wouldn't be a Colts related article if this wasn't mentioned. Part of the contract, I guess.

Hopefully Decker gets 15mil.

this is going to be a good thread

there will probably be several andrew luck vs. cam arguments that go in a few different directions

aceboogie will probably post about how we're going 0-16 unless we bring in nicks, decker, and spend all of our draft picks on wide receivers

someone might bring up obama or gay people

I'm not interested in him at all, FA WR signings rarely work out. He would tie up money we currently don't have. Also LOL to Eagles inking Cooper to a five year deal. In Nicks' down year (this year) he still had a better year than Cooper (his best year by far) in terms of catches and yards 

I don't believe that Decker is a true WR1, but I do believe that he is a very adept WR2.  He was an integral part of their offense, not a garbage time fantasy football star. He was not their third or fourth option. He was their second option, and the numbers reflect that.  That being said, he may still get grossly overpaid, and no way I would touch him with a 10 foot pole.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000329570/article/could-eric-decker-join-andrew-luck-on-the-colts

It's one more player to blame for Luck's inability to complete 60% of his passes or when he commit 7 INTs in 2 playoffs games. I'm sure there will be plenty more of those.

And of course

For a guy that brought his completion percentage to barely 60% in mostly non-competitive garbage time, that's an interesting statement. It wouldn't be a Colts related article if this wasn't mentioned. Part of the contract, I guess.

Hopefully Decker gets 15mil.

Andrew Luck should file a restraining order against you. Your obsession with the man has grown into full blown addiction.

A franchise trying to surround their young QB with weapons, what abunch of morons...

Weird, right? I thought teams normally wait when their starting LT retire and #1 receiver turn 40 before they find their replacement. Poor Luck, he's doing it all by himself with no weapon. Decker just cannot get wide open all the time. lol

this is going to be a good thread

there will probably be several andrew luck vs. cam arguments that go in a few different directions

aceboogie will probably post about how we're going 0-16 unless we bring in nicks, decker, and spend all of our draft picks on wide receivers

someone might bring up obama or gay people

you forgot "thug" and other euphemisms.

Andrew Luck should file a restraining order against you. Your obsession with the man has grown into full blown addiction.

lol. You can't blame me though. I clicked on the article to read about Decker and the possibility of signing with Colts instead I ended up reading another Luck slob fest article. I just don't think Luck is talented at all. Just an average dude who is big trying his best. So, when I read crap like that I have to admit it annoys me. I would have an awesome off season if I don't have to inadvertently hear about the guy. Not happening.

Archived