• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Free Agent News

Mr. Scot

Also, I suggest there be a separate thread made specifically for Panthers free agent news.

I thought about that, and maybe one of the mods will start one.

My take, though? Panther news items will likely each get their own thread. And this being a Panther fan forum, why not?

Does anyone else think it's weird that Joe Person retweeted this:

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer  1h

With loss of Anthony Collins looming, Bengals contingency is to flip Andrew Whitworth to LT. Margus Hunt likely replaces Michael Johnson.

It just seems odd to me that he'd pick such a random tweet to RT. Is this a sign that we may be landing Collins? Or am I crazy and hopeful? 

Most on here don't even think he is a starting quality DB. Shows that the avg huddler is clueless.

If someone gives Cap 7 mill a year there dumb. He is a specialty player that can't play multiple spots. But hey! If they got money to blow...

Does anyone else think it's weird that Joe Person retweeted this:

It just seems odd to me that he'd pick such a random tweet to RT. Is this a sign that we may be landing Collins? Or am I crazy and hopeful?

He probably thought it was the Bengals' beat writer breaking news about the Panthers.

I hope the Panthers can free up $$ to keep Mitchell who has shown the drive this team needs, as well as Ginn. Byron Bell is one free agent I would like to see released and replaced with someone more physical and muli-talented on the field.  I have not seen this performance from Bell. 

Archived