• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ginn to Arizona, 3 yr deal

SgtJoo

In all seriousness, that's the way it appears to me. Sure, we don't have a lot of cap space, but somehow, teams like New Orleans were "up against the cap", and pull up signings of guys like Jairus Byrd,

They backloaded the fug out of his deal! Had like $12mil upfront in like bonus money and only a $2mil cap hit, crazy but gettleman said he wants to stop these rollover dead money deals that hit you down the line

If we sign nicks, grab Benjamin in the draft, wouldn't our WR core be considered a strength?

So quickly things could turn. This is why some of you are restricted to a message board.

So many options, so much time. Chill

I'd put the Nicks signing all the way down at 25% now and Benjamin being drafted at 10%. Maybe the silver lining in all this is that Gettleman might be desperate enough to move up for Sammy Watkins.

Ya'll want to keep defending Gettleman, now?

IDGAFLYINGF what his plan WAS, he is fuging up. 

There is no way you replace this amount of production with 1-year deal vets and rookies.  He just sent us back to the fuging basement.

poo was cool when he let Mitchell walk, right?  "Ahh, he's just a scrub that benefited from us and now he got paid!  Good for him!"  WRONG.  Then it was cool when he cut Smitty...  "It was time.  Too much money, too little production."  WRONG.  And so, I expect ya'll to keep toeing the company line now that he let Ginn walk too...  Not to mention them talking about moving Bell to LT, and Gross, Hangartner, Byers, and potentially Wharton retiring now.  LOL. 

Archived