• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It only took us letting all 4 of our real WRs go for Charles Doofus to mock us a WR...

JawnyBlaze

If Matthews is there at 28 I think DG will take him. He's big and can make plays and as we all know DG loves big guys on the football team, regardless of position. Of coarse this is assuming there's no O-Lineman that fall to us.

I honestly believe that all the top OLs will be gone, including Zack Martin. At this point I don't think that Cooks or OBJ are going to be there.  

I'm just not sold that any of these guys truly deserve a first round grade (not to say that they won't quickly develop into quality starters), but we may just have to go with upside between Matthews, Benjamin, and Moses.  We have a tough spot this draft---or at least not an easy choice like the last three drafts. Here's to hoping that G-man, Rivera and the FO can keep on rolling.

i don't get what the problem is.  our two weakest links (three if you include secondary) are being blown the fug up.  dave isn't blowing money on old talent.  i don't expect a huge improvement this year because it takes time to rebuild.  give the team two more years and we'll finally have something here in carolina.  imo cam isn't going anywhere, but if he does, fug em.  we'll have an awesome defense, a brand new oline, wr core, and by that time, new running backs.  does SF sound familiar?  how about seattle?  again, not saying i want cam to leave, but in two more years, this team should be stacked.

Archived