• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You're the last person on Earth.

Awesomeness!!

if communication is down how can you be sure that EVERY human is dead? I would arm myself to the teeth and start figuring out how to contact other survivors. 

also assuming that the internet and electricity worked for a limited capacity of time, I would print out the entirety of wikipedia

You have just woken up from a much needed afternoon nap. You turn on ESPN, but get nothing but static, channel after channel. You grab your phone but the web isn't working. The same is true for your laptop. Your texts can't be sent, and calls can't be made. You wonder around your house, stepping on pizza box after pizza box wondering what is going on. You open the front door, and find the street quiet. Empty. You notice the sound of...silence. You walk to the local gas station, but nobody is inside. Minutes turn into hours. You realize you're the only person you've seen all day.

Shitty set up aside, what would you do if you were the last person on Earth? Every other human being has disappeared, and you're all alone. Would you steal a car and drive somewhere you've always wanted to go? Rob a Mcdonalds? Rob a Bojangles? Rob a Churches Chicken??

probably be dead in a liquor store by the end of the 1st day

Archived