• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Captain takes jab at the Panthers and Dwill on twitter

SCP

going from covering mostly average receivers in the South, to covering Megatron, Jeffery, Marshall and Jones 2x a year. Good luck, better bring your stepping stool.

I would hate to see what they will do to him. But hey to the fantsasy football peeps you know what WR to draft this year.

It's funny... who cares.

The NFL is a brotherhood, the guys make jokes on each other all the time.

What I don't understand is why fans feel the need to chime in on twitter. You're defending someone you don't know, you're not even there friend lol.

I think it's funny too. But if you put something out on twitter regarding sports, there will always be a fan base that comes at you if you are talking poo. This is fact.

He is gonna get DESTROYED in the NFC North and its not even funny. CJ, Marshall, Jeffrey, the whole receiving core for GB. Are you serious??!! Who the fug he is he gonna cover??? And this is without the draft even happening yet. Better hope they bring the vaseline Cap and make it easier on you. Probably wont tho.

Gotta say, my opinion of DWill has definitely sunk this offseason.  While players like Cam and Luke step up and back the front office/coaches and believe we will be just fine, he's gone out of his way over and over to take jabs on the receivers we have.  For a below average/over paid running back, who's stats are padded but a couple big runs, and who's fumble cost us a game, he should probably shut up.

Archived