• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who's the big slider?

unicar15

pretty much all mocks have Mack as at top 5-6 pick, if he falls out of the top 10 to 11-15, would that qualify is having slid?

It won't happen anyway. Scouts are looking at him as a hair below Von Miller's talent while also saying he has 10 times better character. He is a top 4 lock.

All 3 of the top QB's have a decent chance to drop. Will they? I really can't say.

If I had to pick a slider, I'll say Aaron Donald. I think Jernigan may go before him because of his arm length and versatility. After that, there's a lot of teams in the late teens and twenties that run a 34, so Donald may not be a fit for them.

Bridgewater will slide all the way out of the first round geno style

Gil Brandt said some teams have him rated below Jimmy Garoppolo on their draft boards.

I think he's gonna be a great value pick and someone teams regret passing on (provided he can prove durable).

Gil Brandt said some teams have him rated below Jimmy Garoppolo on their draft boards.

I think he's gonna be a great value pick and someone teams regret passing on (provided he can prove durable).

He's not worth a first round pick to me but after that yes he will have good value. His arm strength at his pro day worries me though and he's accuracy for that matter

Archived