• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Smart GMs draft leverage.

And if you will read a little closer what I wrote, I described 4 halves, ergo, I am being facetious, melodramatic and purposely satiric.

If you don't drink, you should start...if you do, you should stop.

And don't end anymore sentences with a preposition.

Just ignore the moron army that bombed this board....I questioned my own visits to this board the last few days.

QB and DEs are most important in Gettlemans philosophy....if you've got one or two in our case that are killing our cap, then yes, you get a guy who could potentially replace one of the two eating up all your $$$.

and it takes de at least 2 years to develop,then were right back in the same predicament as he will want to get paid just like every good player deserves.

this pick doesn't make sense when there are other glaring needs...........

Absolutely right.  You should leave and join another fanbase.

Oh wait...You're already part of another fanbase, aren't you?

so clever ignoring all the red flags.

you've got hurney 2.0, and just like with hurney people will fallow him off a fuicking cliff and yell genius on the fuging fall.

Hardy and CJ can't both stay here long-term. We all should know this. Ealy was a smart pick. Our front 7 has been beastly, and if we change personnel by losing Hardy and or/CJ, this pick helps soften that loss and/or completely replace that loss.

Do I still want a CB, an OT, and one more WR in this draft? Yes. But Ealy has been talked up a good bit, and the dude can flat out play ball. So, I'm not one bit pissed about the pick.

Gettleman will have this team at a position where if a player that wants to get paid top dollar he can go somewhere else. 

We'll just plug and play the next man up.   Just like last year.   Chase goes down and in comes the rookie everyone was asking why we drafted him and he immediately put Kaepernick on his ass.   

Watch and See how this will work in 5 years..  A player retires or becomes a free agent we got someone ready to fill those shoes because we are BPA.

Not only that but we get compensation picks.    Keep adding BPA (hopefully now and then they are also a position of need) and this team will be in the running year in and year out.

Archived