• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy Arrested

It says he was arrested for a misdemeanor. I'm not familiar with anything legal but it just seems that a misdemeanor could be a minor issue. 

Honestly, the legal part isn't what concerns me.  It's the image of a man his size hitting a woman.  That's a big black eye for the team and the league (no pun intended).  I hope it's not as bad as it seems.

• Pie 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I admit it. Done it a few times but he had something in that video that I'll confess to.  First, never wanted him in the draft, and really was strongly against selecting him. I don’t really see anything that tells me I am off base yet. So I expect him to maybe look better but even so, her is the point: Donnelly asks if people that want him to fail? He has to kill it this year to get me off of that train.  I feel like him being average or game manager and like, the 23rd best QB if he improves.... I don’t want that again in ’25 and ’26. If our QB is gonna be mediocre, may as well take another shot at better. 
    • A write up on Panthers schedule from NFL.COM Carolina Panthers 2023 RECORD: 2-15 · NFC SOUTH: 4TH Carolina Panthers' complete 2024 NFL schedule Strength of schedule: .467 (T-29) Bye: Week 11   Three marquee matchups: Week 5: at Chicago Bears, 1 p.m. ET on FOX Week 10: vs. New York Giants, 9:30 a.m. ET on NFL Network (Munich) Week 12: vs. Kansas City Chiefs, 1 p.m. ET on CBS   Biggest takeaways: Bryce Young takes on Caleb Williams, Jayden Daniels and Bo Nix within four weeks. The NFL clumped together the rookie quarterbacks on the Panthers' slate in 2024. Young takes on the Bears' Williams in Week 5, the Commanders' Daniels in Week 7 and the Broncos' Nix in Week 8, giving us an on-field comparison of where the 2023 No. 1 overall pick stands in his development versus some of this year's crop. Heck, if something happens in Atlanta and Michael Penix is in the saddle by Week 6, Young could square off against four consecutive rookie QBs. Not only does the stretch give us a chance to see Young against his peers, but it also gives the Panthers a chance to make some hay against other rebuilding clubs, potentially.  Brutal stretch to close the season. New coach Dave Canales' club had better get off to a hot start, because the end of the campaign looks rough on paper. Coming out of a Week 11 bye, the Panthers play five of their final seven games against 2023 playoff teams, starting with Kansas City, Tampa Bay, Philadelphia and Dallas in consecutive weeks. That's a ruthless stretch for a young team hoping to gain momentum looking toward 2025 and Year 2 of a new regime. But if the Panthers come out with positive results, it will be clear that Canales has built a solid foundation. Shut out of prime time. The Panthers are the lone club without a single prime-time game on the docket for 2024. Carolina's one standalone match comes against the New York Giants in Germany, where they'll meet former Panther Brian Burns, a first-round pick in 2019 who was traded away this offseason. It's a bummer not to have any prime-time games, but we can spin this positively. Canales' young bunch has the opportunity to grow outside the limelight and pressure that comes with those night tilts. Learning to win is a big part of developing in the NFL. If Carolina can string together a bunch of Sunday afternoon victories, there will always be flex options for the league later in the campaign.    -- Kevin Patra
    • I'm going to say,       NO.   Dude is a bust. He is going to make Ryan Leaf look like a good deal.