• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy Arrested

It doesn't matter what they are capable of, scientifically the male is stronger and unless you are 5-10 and your wife is 6-5, you're going to jail if you even put a scratch on her.

I've taken a law class before and one thing they quickly emphasize is that in domestic violence cases the law is set up to protect woman.

She could literally be beating the living sh*t out of you and if you push her into a wall and she bumps her head and there is a knot there.... congratulations, you're going to jail.

Oh it doesn't work when you're a short skinny guy either. I almost got arrested when a friend who's 6'4" 190lbs came over, yelled "What up Papa Smurf!!" (Her normal greeting for me) tripped on th last step, screamed, hit her head on the rail, got a nice little egg growing. Neighbor called the cops & while we were trying to convince her to go to the infirmary to get it checked, the cops showed up & were only too happy to cuff me up & try to get her to press charges dispte the fact she & her friends told them what happened, plus she was damn near a foot taller & had 50 lbs on me.

Why? Because the neighbor said it sounded like someone was beating their wife/girlfriend.

• Pie 2

Oh it doesn't work when you're a short skinny guy either. I almost got arrested when a friend who's 6'4" 190lbs came over, yelled "What up Papa Smurf!!" (Her normal greeting for me) tripped on th last step, screamed, hit her head on the rail, got a nice little egg growing. Neighbor called the cops & while we were trying to convince her to go to the infirmary to get it checked, the cops showed up & were only too happy to cuff me up & try to get her to press charges dispte the fact she & her friends told them what happened, plus she was damn near a foot taller & had 50 lbs on me.

Why? Because the neighbor said it sounded like someone was beating their wife/girlfriend.

Did the cops accuse you of beating the smurf out of her?

It happens lol, that's why I'm not currently in a relationship, or at least that's what I'm telling myself.

Don't understand why super rich men want to have relationships. I'm a broke student but even I have realized keeping women at a distance prevents a lot of problems and keeps you focused by avoiding distractions. Yeah we can hookup multiple times but that's about as far as it's going.

Relationships cause more problems than they are worth and estrogen makes women nuts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

It really sickens me that in this day and age people still think it's okay to hit others to get what they want. If Greg actually did this as a 6'4'', 280 lb man, then shame on him, and if the woman initiated the fight with her own violence, shame on her as well.

But I will say this, if he truly feels remorse about doing this, and I think he does/will, then to deny the man a chance to redeem himself...

• Pie 1

There are two types of men in this world, those who are capable of hitting a woman and those who are not.

Sad to hear Hardy is the type that can.

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

I've hit a woman, hard enough to leave her with a concussion lying face down in the dirt. She was beating my frail, disabled baby sister in the face because my sister wouldn't give her $20 for drugs. Some women deserve to be bitchslapped like the bitches they are.

Oh, and the female judge dismissed all charges and expunged my arrest.

I absolutely agree a man shouldn't lay hands on a woman, but exceptions most certainly exist.

• Pie 2

I've hit a woman, hard enough to leave her with a concussion lying face down in the dirt. She was beating my frail, disabled baby sister in the face because my sister wouldn't give her $20 for drugs. Some women deserve to be bitchslapped like the bitches they are.

Oh, and the female judge dismissed all charges and expunged my arrest.

I absolutely agree a man shouldn't lay hands on a woman, but exceptions most certainly exist.

Obviously if it means saving someone else you do what you have to do.

I am just talking about in normal relationship type stuff.

I really hope Hardy did not punch her.

• Pie 1

Yep, if it was in anyway a physical confrontation then Hardy deserves all the ire he gets unless she was literally trying to hurt him or someone else. Hopefully it's just a verbal spat blown out of proportion. I doubt it.

His girlfriend is super tiny and he's 6'4 280. Even if he punched her in the face I doubt it's the worst blunt force he's given her.

Arguments are always a part of relationships. I haven't seen or read about GH actually putting his hands on her. Maybe she came at him all crazy like and he was simply restraining her or protecting himself? There's always 2 sides to every story and who do you think the police are going to believe if a crying 100 pound girl calls and says a 300 lb NFL all pro is threatening her?

Still - not a good look for a dude playing for a big time contract. He should know better because in his case he is going to be guilty until proven innocent.