• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy Arrested

Ain't nobody gonna fug with him in prison.

Yeah right dude there's tons of lowlifes in prison with nothing better to do than try and make a name for themselves. It's why when celebrities go to jail, no matter what they are in for they gotta stay in solitary confinement 23 hours out of the day.   

I'm willing to bet this all just goes away. When a man (even a man much smaller than Hardy) tries to forcefully restrain a woman who is trying to attack him chances are there will be bruises on her arms from his grip and also possible scratches from hand fighting/having to reestablish grip for whatever reason.

Unless there are bruises on her face. I doubt that though because like others have said he isn't being charged with a felony.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Yeah I agree w/ this. Girl prob went crazy and he tried to subdue/restrain her. If her face is fuged up though, he may have a more serious problem on his hands. 

This is what I think prob happened:

Drunk girl goes through drunk guys cell phone while he leaves it unattended. She had been suspicious for a while now and got the courage to finally go through his phone. Suspicions confirmed when she finds dirty texts and dirty pics from girls, maybe even a girl she knows or is "friends" with. She's drunk, flips her poo and starts attacking him. Obviously, she doesn't do much damage so he grabs her and tries to subdue/restrain her in part for his own protection and to calm her down. He was drunk so it goes a little further than it would have if they were sober, she calls the police and said he threatened her and he put his hands on her. Police arrive to break up a drunk fight between scorned lovers. One being a 100 pound girl and the other being a 300 pound NFL all pro. 

This is bad but not something that can't be forgiven.

If Ray Rice can still have a future w/Ravens after being caught on camera w/his knocked out gf, then Greg can overcome this mistake.

Yeah folks have forgot about that Ray Rice crap now haven't they? And they got hardcore visual evidence and IIRC witnesses that said he was hitting her. With Hardy is just appears to be a he said/she said BS. 

So you're telling me that its a distinct possibility that Greg's girlfriend had explosives strapped to her body and he did whatever he did to her in order to save himself and others?

Because that's the only way your post makes even a lick of sense (and I think I'm being generous).

No, you're lacking reading comprehension. As I was referring to those guys that make that black and white statement of, "You should never lay your hand on a woman". Making a blanket statement like that is irresponsible.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

No, you're lacking reading comprehension. As I was referring to those guys that make that black and white statement of, "You should never lay your hand on a woman". Making a blanket statement like that is irresponsible.

YOU SHOULD NEVER LAY YOUR HANDS ON A WOMAN. EVER.

Uh, what if a woman charges at you with a stainless steel kitchen knife? Bitch is getting stone cold stunnered bro. 

• Pie 2

So give me a scenario where some one of his size can assault a woman. I just want to know when it's ok in your book. Maybe a couple of examples.

She's about to commit harm to herself or others. You know the same reason you would put hands on other people

Can someone tie this into the Hardy situation for me? How does this tweet pertain to GH ?

He's acting as if he is stress free in his new environment...when in fact we all know he is still anxiety ridden, with bitterness and anger masking true feelings of sadness. Be careful what you wish for, referring to the Panthers mentality of 'out with the old, in with the new'. Translation: He mad.