• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy 911 call

Zod

The neighbors call to 911 is not consistent with with the injuries. If Hardy was beating on you, you would have more than scratches and bruises. If she looked so bad why would the police not have arrested him on the spot? Why would she not been sent to the hospital?

Hardy did the right thing by calling 911. This girl was probably drunk and or coked up. She was pissed and embellished the story  even further .

The lesson for Greg is to stay away from crazy bitches

The neighbor isnt the one who called claiming to have seen/ heard a woman getting beaten.

That person was yelling in the background of the door man's call and claimed to have been in the condo. The door man said he had never seen that woman before.

I dont believe there is any account from the nrighbor that is public.

From the call, it seems like there was someone trying to hold his girlfriend back. Shouldn't this person corroborate Hardy's telling of the event? Where are Hardy's witnesses?

They will when it goes to trial. If it goes to trial.

Whether or not Hardy is in fact guilty or innocent, the damage to his reputation and person has been done.  All one has to do is look up Greg Hardy and there are numerous news stories that have already cast him as the guilty "big, bad football player" who beat up his little girlfriend.  That's what is currently in the internet due to the current documents.

On the flip side, until there is a well defined timeline and sequence of events, all we have is people making things up based on extremely limited information.  There are so many blank areas in this situation which need detail, it's really hard to make any kind of informed judgement.

On my fan bias, I want Hardy to be innocent of hurting someone.  I want him playing for us being only guilty of doing something stupid which injured his person/reputation and he caused no one any physical injuries.  I'm fine with the AA meetings or any other kind of counseling because he's got to understand the consequences of his actions beyond the millions this will cost him. 

On my personal bias, I want the truth to come out, all of it.  Were they all doing drugs that night?  Was he sleeping with multiple women?  Does he really own 25-30 guns and keep them loaded?  When did everything go down (I'm big on the timeline thing...)?  As a human being, there is so much murk in the water it's extremely difficult to know if I should want to punch Hardy out for laying his hands on a woman in that way or reinforce the simple idea of being careful with the situations you put yourself.

Regardless, Hardy DFU'd (Dun F_____ Up).  Either he's guilty of beating up his girlfriend, which he should never do, or he's guilty of being a dumb young dude with money and power.  It's going to be very interesting to see if this goes to court or not.  If it doesn't, then this will cloud the rest of Hardy's career, and might very well end it with the Panthers either way.  If he laid a single hand on her in anything but gentle self defense, he's done with the Panthers.  No matter the situation.

I didnt read all 200 posts, but I read some of you sounding relieved, as if the girl was the problem.  While that could turn out to be true, Just because Hardy called 911 and told his side of the story to the dispatcher, do not think that is evidence of innocence.  It sounds convincing and is good news from that perspective, but the judge saw the bruises and marks on her body.  The judge felt that the female was the victim.  The legal expert who felt that the girl had been assaulted will not be a petty detail that can easily be overlooked.