• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy 911 call

Zod

I want a time line personally. When was the first call, when did officers arrive, when was she released by the police. When did the police check our Greg's apartment, etc..

Fact is, there is plenty of guilt on both sides, but right now I don't see Greg beating her up. He's too big and strong, especially if he was high or drunk as well. She would literally be broke in half if he beat her. What were her visible wounds when she was checked out at the hospital? How long after the incident did this occur?

We all have bias and most of us recognize it. Let's not throw sticks at each other over it.

Sent from my VS980 4G using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

OK, I am leaning towards her being one psycho crazy mofo now. lol

I thought you never knew anyone worth knowing that was arrested for Domestic?

Sorry but this is why I hate Domestic Violence charge. It always favors the woman no matter how Violante they get. His ass should have locked himself in the bathroom.

Officers arriving to the scene don't have the 911 call to listen to while making a judgement call at the scene.

If the girl has bruises from being restrained.....odds are responding officers will make a judgement that benefits the woman

She does not even have to have bruises. All she has to do is say he touched her, then he goes to jail. No matter if it was self defense or not.

I thought I heard Hardy say on the tape "Don't let her go" Is this don't let her leave the scene or don't let her attack me again? We don't know.

Pretty sure he meant for his manager to keep her away from him. Im nor sure where the restraining her thing came from.

I thought you never knew anyone worth knowing that was arrested for Domestic?

Sorry but this is why I hate Domestic Violence charge. It always favors the woman no matter how Violante they get. His ass should have locked himself in the bathroom.

In the event of a guy locking himself in the bathroom, what is to stop the woman from bruising herself up a little and telling the police it was the guy...   before he locked himself in the bathroom.      

Basically,  the guy is always screwed in any situation involving a crazy chick.    The crazy chicks ride on the coattails of the women that are actually abused by monsters...    they know,  they can do whatever and basically get away with it,  for if any guy touches her , the guy is going to jail. 

• Pie 2

Officers arriving to the scene don't have the 911 call to listen to while making a judgement call at the scene.

If the girl has bruises from being restrained.....odds are responding officers will make a judgement that benefits the woman

They didnt arrest him. He was charged after the fact and turned himself in the next afternoon.

And officers dont file charges, the prosecutors do.

Edited by csx

this new way of passing judgement is soooooooo fcuking awesome; GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT.  then when a new piece coming out, change your opinion and blame it not knowing the whole story. just a great!!!!11!1!1. super kewl !!!!

^^^  I'm down..  I wonder what other ways I can make this work in my favor...  

but seriously, this is shocking to anyone?  have you seen the opinions some people come up with?

In the event of a guy locking himself in the bathroom, what is to stop the woman from bruising herself up a little and telling the police it was the guy... before he locked himself in the bathroom.

Basically, the guy is always screwed in any situation involving a crazy chick. The crazy chicks ride on the coattails of the women that are actually abused by monsters... they know, they can do whatever and basically get away with it, for if any guy touches her , the guy is going to jail.

This is like blaming cops for giving you a speeding ticket...

The only guys who "get set up by a crazy bitch" for absolutely no wrongdoing...

Are guys who choose to date/sleep with crazy bitches.

After reading the other 911 call hardy is good.

Alllll good.

Any 20cent defense attorney could get this thrown out. Much less the $$ hardy can throw at a lawyer.

With that said funny that the waitress had an attorney today. Don't remember being able to afford a lawyer when I was waiting tables. Sure that was at least a 3k retainer.

Bitches b crazy. Watch y'all's ass. You could be next!!!

She does not even have to have bruises. All she has to do is say he touched her, then he goes to jail. No matter if it was self defense or not.

Yeah, but it's not that easy. Law Enforcement cannot make an on scene arrest even in a domestic situation unless there are marks present. They weren't there and with no marks all they can do is seperate both parties.

Now with that being the case, she can still go to the magistrate and explain her story and if the magistrate finds probable cause, they will issue a warrant for his arrest. NC is one of the few states left where citizens can still swear out warrants.

In this case with details listed, she did have marks present, so the Officer Shall arrest as written in the statutes.

I'm gonna play devils advocate here...

Why does Hardy say "My friend brought a girl home" at the beginning of the call? Isn't it HIS girlfriend?

Oh and she's not screaming as much as any other drunk person would be if the cops were being called on them.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app