• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Soccer fans of the Huddle have challeneged this subforum

Zod

Are you into NASCAR? if not I wouldn't do it. I work with a company right now dealing with NASCAR and to be quite honest it is a pretty rough schedule. It's a poo ton of traveling and very time consuming. I've been on the road for 5 weeks, I'm in Bristol right now, and I pretty much don't go home or have any time off til the end of the season which ends in November. However, I am a soccer fan, a die hard Manchester United fan to be exact, so I would support dropping the NASCAR part of this forum haha

Not really, I love sports in general and if I have to get into it, I will.  The job I interview for is in corporate office, I would have to do very little traveling.

• 2 weeks later...

If this is going to turn into a spamming all soccer threads with Nascar bullshit and vice versa it's going to get ugly in here.

That said, I'm not above spamming Nascar threads with soccer. Good thing only four people read them so it's not like it will cause too much of a ruckus......

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Biggest story in soccer history and no thread about it?

​This is neither the biggest story in soccer history or actually news at all. It is one step in the right direction. Unless this somehow brings down basically every member of FIFA, including Blatter, it will remain business as usual with FIFA.

​This is neither the biggest story in soccer history or actually news at all. It is one step in the right direction. Unless this somehow brings down basically every member of FIFA, including Blatter, it will remain business as usual with FIFA.

Yep. The people who feel this is the "biggest story in the history of soccer" are the ones who started reading about soccer this week. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived