• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera: "Bull****! This is our locker room."

SCP

Just speculation,have to wonder if the "issues" he his talking about concern a player or two that are no longer here...

..we will never know.Just have a feeling that maybe this may have helped seal a certain players fate.

Just speculation,have to wonder if the "isssues" he his talking about concern a player or two that are no longer here...

..we will never know.Just have a feeling that maybe this may have helped seal a certain players fate.

Damn, you just might be right...

Rivera — who earned NFL Coach of the Year honors after guiding the Panthers to the NFC South crown in 2013 — once had the same view coaches needed not to set foot in the locker room.

Now he considers such reluctance as his biggest mistake during his first two years. He says he was unaware of some locker room issues that festered.

"I didn't know because I wasn't there," he told the audience. "That was my fault. It opened my eyes. I have a vested interest to be in there."

Just throwing it out there..RR made a statement directed at a player or players..... all just a guess....pick from the fifty + that where in and out of the locker room last year and the ones that are still here....

Archived