• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sportsonearth - Panthers have 2nd ranked front 7

Quinn > Hardy

Brockers < Lotulelei

Donald > Short

Long < Johnson

Laurinatis < Kuechly

Ogletree < Davis

Dunbar > Blackburn

Pretty even in my opinion, if Donald lives up to expectations I give the nod to the Rams, barely. Our LB's beast there's though, it also could be a different story if Klein starts and plays well.

I'm not so sure about Long being better than Charles Johnson.

I am so looking forward to this offense being better than people expect.  I might be in for a rude awakening but honestly I don't think that the receiver corps will be worse than last year and the run game might be improved.  If our line can gel somewhat we could easily post 22-24 points a game which should make us competitive all year long.

well I was feeling good till I read this paragraph.

:You will not see that Panthers team this year, because their front office put in extra hours to screw everything up. But they were so busy gutting the receiving corps, secondary and offensive line that Dave Gettleman and Jerry Richardson never got around to the front seven. That's a good thing, because the Panthers' outstanding front seven is the only thing that will keep them competitive this year."

Ugh. Same old poo. I honestly feel before this seson is over, crow is going to be added to the endangered species list, due to the sheer number of pundits and talking heads that will be eating it .

Yeah, that was what we were doing...gutting. I can't give any credit to a writer who thinks we did that because we wanted to.

Getty's hands were tied.

well I was feeling good till I read this paragraph.

:You will not see that Panthers team this year, because their front office put in extra hours to screw everything up. But they were so busy gutting the receiving corps, secondary and offensive line that Dave Gettleman and Jerry Richardson never got around to the front seven. That's a good thing, because the Panthers' outstanding front seven is the only thing that will keep them competitive this year."

Yeah, that was what we were doing...gutting. I can't give any credit to a writer who thinks we did that because we wanted to.

Getty's hands were tied.

My phone is acting up, I screwed up my last two attempts to quote you, but. Ill give it one more try. lol.

Ugh. Same old poo. I honestly feel before this

seson is over, crow is going to be added to the

endangered species list, due to the sheer

number of pundits and talking heads that will

be eating it .

I'm not so sure about Long being better than Charles Johnson.

And first round pick or not, I'm not conceding Donald is better than Short either, who was very solidly in the top 10 overall rookies regardless of position, leaving 2013 first round pick Sharrif Floyd in the dust.

Archived