• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

National Football Post breaks down Panthers in their season preview - (thanks Bill Voth)

SCP

our division will be better this year, and we will likely regress a bit. Still think we will be competing for a playoff spot, but more importantly will be competing in the playoffs in the years to come

Between Huddlecasts, BBR and Kroeger on WFNZ, the future of Panthers coverage is looking bright af.

I listened to Kroeger for the first time yesterday. I remember people complaining here when he was hired. i thought he was a significant upgrade to anyone they have had there in a while.

our division will be better this year, and we will likely regress a bit. Still think we will be competing for a playoff spot, but more importantly will be competing in the playoffs in the years to come

Agree with most of this but its only July and I think it is too early for me to give in and say we will regress.  If our line can somehow hold up we are in business.  Want to get into training camp before I get riled up.

I listened to Kroeger for the first time yesterday. I remember people complaining here when he was hired. i thought he was a significant upgrade to anyone they have had there in a while.

I think it's generally agreed that Kroeger is a significant upgrade over uberdouche Marc James.

Oh, and hate to tell you SCP, but I think you got scooped on this one.

Saints might be a hair better, I think we are better than the Falcons but the Buccs is the wildcard team.  They were supposed to be good last year, so new coach, new offense so it is up in the air for them.  They should be pretty good but there is usually a big time letdown team in our division.  Maybe it will be the Saints this year.

I think it's generally agreed that Kroeger is a significant upgrade over uberdouche Marc James.

Oh, and hate to tell you SCP, but I think you got scooped on this one.

Oops, you would be correct. It's hard to make sales calls and post sometimes. :-) Maybe a mod can merge or delete this one then.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

Archived