• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you have any old or embarrassing Panther items?

SCP

Bill Voth posed this question on Twitter yesterday and there were some good initial entries. I sent a picture of my Otah jersey. Do you have anything in your collection that is really old or embarrassing?

@BlackBlueReview: BBR This Morning: Your tired, your poor, your huddled masses of #Panthers stuff http://t.co/mij30wUrEF

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

I still have a 90s Panthers jacket that looks like it should only be worn to a 'Naughty by Nature' concert with a 'Kid 'N Play' hair cut. (I'm white, so I can't really pull off that look.)

I never wear it, but I can't bring myself to throw it out. Maybe I should give it to Tiquan Underwood.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I have three Biakabutuka autograph cards leftover from my childhood card collecting days. He was my favorite player growing up.

My dad also has the ugliest Panthers jacket ever made. It is a jean jacket with tan sleeves and bronze buttons with an ugly collar. If anyone wants I'll post a picture, but don't really feel like it since I'm on my phone.

I have three Biakabutuka autograph cards leftover from my childhood card collecting days. He was my favorite player growing up.

My dad also has the ugliest Panthers jacket ever made. It is a jean jacket with tan sleeves and bronze buttons with an ugly collar. If anyone wants I'll post a picture, but don't really feel like it since I'm on my phone.

Bro, an old jean jacket with bronze sleeves deserves a proper photo.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

Archived