• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Husband creates 'sex starved' spreadsheet for every time he was denied

Dpantherman

A woman's fed-up husband sent her an Excel spreadsheet listing every time she shot down his attempts to have sex over the past month, including her excuses, according to a Reddit post.

The spurned hubby's rundown showed the couple had only had sex three times since June 3, despite 27 tries on his part to get frisky.

sexcel22n-2-web.jpg?enlarged

The beleaguered wife called the dry-spell "a temporary slow-down due to extenuating circumstances."

"Our sex life HAS tapered in the last few months, but isn't that allowed? We are adults leading busy, stressful lives. I cook for him. … It's not like our sex life was going to be this way FOREVER …" she wrote.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/angry-husband-sends-wife-excel-spreadsheet-detailing-sex-starved-month-article-1.1874792

The next spreadsheet will be a breakdown of costs and expenses from the divorce attorney.
The next spreadsheet will be a breakdown of costs and expenses from the divorce attorney.

In the comments section lol

SharkB8
10 hours ago
SharkB8
10 hours ago

I had 2 hours of drunk sex Saturday morning. 2 freaking hours straight. Then woke up at 8:30am and had sex again. Put that on your spreadsheet. That's a big freaking W for a married guy 10 years in.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

I saw that posted on Reddit a week or two ago. There was another post on 4chan last week where somebody added a column underneath (see below) then posted it on some feminazi forum acting like they were the female. The feminist chicks on that forum flipped sh*t.

Date: ------ Sex: Yes or No ------ Reason:

6-15-14 ------ Rape ------ She said no, I said yes.

I had 2 hours of drunk sex Saturday morning. 2 freaking hours straight. Then woke up at 8:30am and had sex again. Put that on your spreadsheet. That's a big freaking W for a married guy 10 years in.

That's some serious tennis elbow

Morning sex is great because you wake up still thinking about the person you were having sex with in your dreams

Sent from my iPhone

Fyi I was asleep just a while ago and dreaming about the hornets. All of a sudden my wife starts groping at me for some sex. There was a weird moment where I thought I was at an nba game and having sex at the same time. Not bad.

Sent from my KFSOWI using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived