• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pats claim RB Tyler Gaffney off waivers

UNCrules2187

We needed the roster spot for preseason games. Unless you want 1st and 2nd string players playing more in preseason and taking a chance on getting hurt to protect that 6th round player that is hurt for the season already.

Does it suck? Sure but Gaffney is not the franchise savior. I think we will manage with the 4 other RBs on the roster

We needed the roster spot for preseason games. Unless you want 1st and 2nd string players playing more in preseason and taking a chance on getting hurt to protect that 6th round player that is hurt for the season already.

Does it suck? Sure but Gaffney is not the franchise savior. I think we will manage with the 4 other RBs on the roster

I'm not sure our resident Madden champions get how this works in the real world.

I came here to laugh at ANYONE mad at the Pats and old Bill. "Unwritten Rule" my ass. They had every right to take him and they did. That's why he has four rings. He does what it takes. Maybe this will start a trend and we can get a future talent who's currently injured. Now if you'll excise me I'm going to actually go read this thread and see how mad some of you actually got. 

Some people are blowing this way out of proportion and then some people are acting like it's no big deal whatsoever.  You can bet Gettleman is pretty pissed about it.  Sure, Gaffney was only a 6th rounder, but he was still a guy Gettleman valued highly enough to spend a draft pick on.  GMs covet their draft picks.  That's the currency with which they build a roster.  Tom Brady and Greg Hardy were also 6th round draft picks.

I came here to laugh at ANYONE mad at the Pats and old Bill. "Unwritten Rule" my ass. They had every right to take him and they did. That's why he has four rings. He does what it takes. Maybe this will start a trend and we can get a future talent who's currently injured. Now if you'll excise me I'm going to actually go read this thread and see how mad some of you actually got. 

He has 3 rings because he cheated his ass off.  How many rings does he have since Spygate?  They're lucky that they're in a joke of a division.

The pats nation can all choke on a bag of dicks. What's this thread about again?

Sent from my πPhone using the app to end all apps.

you summed it up pretty well..  but I haven't read the thread either so I can only assume..

He has 3 rings because he cheated his ass off.  How many rings does he have since Spygate?  They're lucky that they're in a joke of a division.

Yeah, THAT'S why they won. They knew everything before it happened! They could've won with Clausen at QB!

Dude, take off your Panthers blinders. The Pats are big meany heads ... get over it.

Archived