• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Name one small tweak to make the game even better

Brooklyn Bully

No more spiking the ball. That IS intentional grounding.

Make pass interference 20yds instead of possibly 72 yds.

No 2 min warning for the 1st half. You heard me. That adds close to 5-10 mins of stupidity.

If an excessive penalty after a score or whatever, give the receiving team the option of the yards or getting the ball at the 30. Saves time and counters someone getting the penalty.

At some point the NFL needs to stand up to it's sponsors. They slap logos on everything and read adds between plays. They need to tell corporations they will tastefully be a part of the NFL and still pay the same amounts of money. Fox has like animated pop up ads that are distracting. Everything is the Nissan, Fiesta, Citi Bank, Michellin Man, PLay of the day brought to you by Bud Light, TD Ameritrade, Volkwagon, and Microsoft. Are you a PC? John Madden is! Speaking of Madden Bret Favre loves John Deeres and Wranglers. He was going to retire 6 years ago but he need help from Mutual of Omaha to plan for his future.

At some point the NFL needs to stand up to it's sponsors. They slap logos on everything and read adds between plays. They need to tell corporations they will tastefully be a part of the NFL and still pay the same amounts of money. Fox has like animated pop up ads that are distracting. Everything is the Nissan, Fiesta, Citi Bank, Michellin Man, PLay of the day brought to you by Bud Light, TD Ameritrade, Volkwagon, and Microsoft. Are you a PC? John Madden is! Speaking of Madden Bret Favre loves John Deeres and Wranglers. He was going to retire 6 years ago but he need help from Mutual of Omaha to plan for his future.

Yeah, THAT ain't happening. Stand up, lol. They pay the NFL to slap their crap everywhere. The NFL is never going to turn down money. Just like when you get swag at games. You think ... hey, COOL SWAG ... oh, it has a damn Bojangles logo on it!!!! That's because Bojangles pays the entire fee for the swag. The only catch? They get their logo on it. So yeah, I'd love to know how much the NFL makes by their simple pop ups. 

Honestly... football is pretty unwatchable for me if the panthers aren't playing... I loved soccer this world cup watching usa and equally gave 0 shits about the other teams after they were eliminated. I've been a die hard Panther fan and never missed a game for over 10 years now and I probably wouldn't even watch the super bowl each year if there wasnt so much free food and beer involved.

Archived