• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What's the MOST important aspect of a winning team?

Brooklyn Bully

Chem is try.

All the talent and facilities in the world won't matter if you don't have chemistry.

That, as a former coach of winning sports teams, trumps all.

doesn't matter the talent, and coaching if there is no chemistry.

They have to give a damn about each other. Otherwise you'll get some players who try to do it all, and some that just go through the motions.

Um no. History has shown the opposite.

I mean you have to have an offense that can make plays but they have for the most part been defensive minded teams.

Seattle, Ravens, Giants, Packers, Saints, Steelers, Giants, Colts, Steelers, Patriots, Patriots, Bucs, Patriots, Ravens, Rams, Broncos, Broncos, Packers, Cowboys, 49ers ... that takes us to 1995. I'd argue that's Offense 11, Defense 6, Mix 3.

Nice reply. 

if i replied with rational thought you would beat it down.

all i know is in the modern era of football you win super bowls with dominant defenses. and offenses that can make plays.

patriots dynasty. x3

the giants. x2

the seahawks.

the steelers x2

tampa bay.

you can argue the colts, saints and the ravens recent one but even then ravens defense was old but dominant in the playoffs. the saints are an anomaly in the dome and the colts defense outplayed peyton's offense.

and don't mention green bay. at that point their defense was better than rodgers offense

if i replied with rational thought you would beat it down.

all i know is in the modern era of football you win super bowls with dominant defenses. and offenses that can make plays.

patriots dynasty. x3

the giants. x2

the seahawks.

the steelers x2

tampa bay.

you can argue the colts, saints and the ravens recent one but even then ravens defense was old but dominant in the playoffs. the saints are an anomaly in the dome and the colts defense outplayed peyton's offense.

and don't mention green bay. at that point their defense was better than rodgers offense

The Pats ... defense ... cute. I think they had some catches between Moss and Brady but I'm not sure.

ANYWAY ... if you think it's D, fine. What aspect though? I'd hope you'd say D-line.

Archived