• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BR Ranks NFL Offenses

Jackofalltrades

It's amazing g how big BR has gotten considering the content is a major step down from this joint.

Sent from my SM-N900P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Seriously, I think it's just the fact that they put out so much content and 'rankings' (top teams, top linebackers...etc.) That it has gained it a lot of popularity. That coupled with the 'slideshow' effect can make them addicting lol. Not very well analyzed though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Haters gonna hate.  Our offense would probably be #30 without Cam, but no offense with a QB the caliber of Cam Newton is going to be #30 in the NFL.  If our OL can just shape up to be decent, we'll have a pretty good offense.  It all hinges on that OL IMO.  Everyone outside of Carolina seems to be focused on the pass catchers, but with our TEs, KB looking good early, and some reliable vets those guys can get the job done.  If the OL can just make some holes for a running game, play action can be the bandaid for pass protection.

It's amazing g how big BR has gotten considering the content is a major step down from this joint.

Sent from my SM-N900P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I'm sure they appear big based on page views, but that's just due to their slide show gimmick.

Personally, I don't care if they have a 33 page slide show of my next door neighbour's daughter naked; I refuse to give them the clicks. It's just an insulting format.

Archived