• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

avant - "we're getting open"

The amount of full retard on this board after this game makes me wana go full retard. Its like we got beat down by the bucs week one.

We gameplaned for last week. You really think we would pass five times before a run to start? No. We came into the game trying to get the Timin g down with the receivers. Needs work. Two weeks.

Take some meds folks

The amount of full retard on this board after this game makes me wana go full retard. Its like we got beat down by the bucs week one.

We gameplaned for last week. You really think we would pass five times before a run to start? No. We came into the game trying to get the Timin g down with the receivers. Needs work. Two weeks.

Take some meds folks

It takes a gameplan for DEs to effectively rush the passer?

Some fans want an easy fix.

Do you think Green Bay, Denver, or New England could have a successful passing attack with the receivers and tight ends that we have on the roster?

I would say yes.

Rodgers, Manning, and Brady?

All elite, HOF (Rodgers maybe), and precision passers who play nothing like Cam?

Cam is going to be a great QB but he will never play the same style those guys play...those guys throw on pin points and just need a set of hands there to catch the ball.

At time Cam has the ability but it won't be a consistaent theme in his play style and he'll need better receivers than those guys.

Nothing to do with coaching. Forgetting style for a moment, again those are all SB winning, HOF QBs...Cam, right now, is not.

Why does Cam/KB seem to have so much chemistry and KB is a rookie? While they were getting busy practicing with each other, where was Cotchery and Avant? First off lets just leave Cotchery out of this

LOL...way ahead of you. I stand by i think Bersin or King should play the other outside opposite of KB.

It takes a gameplan for DEs to effectively rush the passer?

NE kept 6-7 in to block almost all night. Kinda hard to get a decent pass rush against that. Add in the fact that we rarely blitzed. So it is easy to see why our pass rush was a tad off. AND we did get some pressure, just not enough.

We had Horton out there bromanski. And yeah, blitzing with a defensive scheme would have definitely helped. Dude, please don't be a poster that takes a preseason game as death. Please!

The result of a preseason game means nothing.

The utter lack of ability of any player outside of KB, Kuech, and TD in any scheme tried last night (no matter how basic) concerns me.

i understand where he is coming from.  

jason avant is another guy i follow because he went to michigan(my alma mater) -  he never was known for creating a separation from the D.  he always was athletically challenged.   from his perspective, a small window is probably 'getting open'.   his strength is his sure hands.  that's all he has.  so if cam doesn't force it to his direction, he will never do anything for carolina.  i mean why would anybody throw to his direction when you can throw it to a better option?   throwing to a slow slot WR is not easy.   brady had ton of those 'sure handed, but athletically challenged' dudes.  deion branch for ex.  it takes tremendous chemistry.  

just look at philly - avant's role diminished when foles started because foles is naturally a timid thrower.  he has no favre in him.   he doesn't throw many picks because he is one of those QB who is programmed not to gamble.  i don't know if cam is like that, but i assume it's much easier to throw to a guy who'll always be open like KB.

i wish avant does well for your team and prolong his career, but i don't know if he will come through or not.   

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• You said the team goes limp-dick in the playoffs because RBA won't change. (Note that you did not suggest what changes you think he needs to make). You then stated "Rod will never change anything." I can only infer that the team continues to fall out of the playoffs because RBA doesn't/won't change. Therefore, if RBA will never change anything, the team will fall out of the playoffs. I mean, that is literally the line of logic you posted. So, I'm not sure what you're suggesting, since I don't have a crystal ball. 
    • ProDentim Reviews [Shocking Consumer Reports] ProDentim For Teeth Health Is It Worth Buying! 28 seconds ago, Sunday 19 May 2024 12:32:34 Welcome to this review of Prodentim Supplement! In this article, we will take a closer look at this dental health supplement and provide you with an informative and unbiased review. We will explore the ingredients, benefits, potential side effects, and customer feedback to help you make an informed decision about whether Prodentim is right for you.   𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞  𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 Click here What is Prodentim Supplement? Prodentim Supplement is a dietary supplement specifically designed to support dental health. It is formulated with a blend of natural ingredients that are believed to promote oral hygiene and support overall gum and teeth health. Click here to buy Prodentim from Prodentim Official Website and Get 75% Discount What are the Ingredients in Prodentim? The Prodentim Supplement contains a unique combination of natural ingredients that work together to support dental health. Some of the key ingredients include: Vitamin  Known for its antioxidant properties, vitamin C is essential for collagen production and helps maintain healthy gums. Coenzyme Q10: This powerful antioxidant helps reduce inflammation and supports gum health. Zinc: Zinc plays a crucial role in maintaining healthy teeth and gums and is involved in wound healing. Cranberry Extract: Cranberry extract is believed to help prevent bacteria from sticking to the teeth, reducing the risk of plaque formation. Probiotics: Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that can help maintain a healthy balance of oral microflora, promoting oral health. What are the Prodentim Benefits?  Prodentim Supplement offers several potential benefits for dental health.Some of the key benefits of Prodentim include: Supports Gum Health: The blend of ingredients in Prodentim Supplement, such as coenzyme Q10 and vitamin C, may help support gum health and reduce inflammation. Maintains Healthy Teeth: The inclusion of zinc and cranberry extract in the formula may contribute to maintaining healthy teeth by preventing plaque formation. Promotes Oral Hygiene: The probiotics present in Prodentim Supplement may help maintain a healthy balance of oral microflora, which is essential for good oral hygiene. Prodentim Side Effects Prodentim Dental Supplement is generally considered safe for most individuals when taken as directed. However, it is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new dietary supplement, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking medication.  Prodentim Reviews Customer feedback on Prodentim Supplement has been largely positive. Prodentim has an average rating of 4.85/5. Many users have reported improvements in their gum health and overall oral hygiene after incorporating this supplement into their daily routine. However, individual results may vary, and it is important to keep in mind that dietary supplements may not work the same way for everyone.  Prodentim Conclusion In conclusion, Prodentim Supplement is a dental health supplement that aims to support gum health, maintain healthy teeth, and promote oral hygiene. With its blend of natural ingredients, including vitamin C, coenzyme Q10, zinc, cranberry extract, and probiotics, Prodentim Supplement offers potential benefits for those seeking to enhance their dental health. As with any dietary supplement, it is advisable to consult with a healthcare professional before starting it. Click here to buy Prodentim from Prodentim Official Website and Get 75% Discount Click here to learn more GRE@#@$@@(^**_)( #prodentim prodentim reviews . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #prodentim                                           HGSY^%$&*NKLJL:   NSK*T*&^*(                  
    • That nickname was always bonkers - absolutely nothing about his game resembles Mahomes.