• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear Deangelo

Rags

Again It's always been debatable who's the better rb, but i'm all for feeding the hot hand there will be some games where stew is beasting and d will isn't.....hopefully after he goes off this year this stops all the dumb-ass threads yearly we see about cutting him or starting practice squad players in front of him.........that poo is insulting

He had a good game.

He had a good opening game running last season too. Yeah he fumbled but as a runner he was great last year vs a stout Seattle team.

Consistency seems to his issue throughout a season. Looks like he still has it one week and looks like a different RB the next.

He did a great job breaking initial contact today. He had a handful last year too. First SF game and Seattle standout from last season. We just need options when he has one of his bad days.

Also emotion can make people perform above their norm. Glad he had a good day since it was important for him and his mom. Heck, keep the pink 34. They can't fine you for hair

I'd say he was fairly consistent last year actually. He had a reasonable YPC average without any runs of over 50 yards and very few 20 yard runs.

Again It's always been debatable who's the better rb, but i'm all for feeding the hot hand there will be some games where stew is beasting and d will isn't.....hopefully after he goes off this year this stops all the dumb-ass threads yearly we see about cutting him or starting practice squad players in front of him.........that poo is insulting

Pretty much this.  Williams and Stewart are polar opposites in style, if one can't get it done vs a particular defense then chances are the other is the answer.

If we are going to overpay these guys we might as well make every dollar count.

He had a good game.

He had a good opening game running last season too. Yeah he fumbled but as a runner he was great last year vs a stout Seattle team.

Consistency seems to his issue throughout a season. Looks like he still has it one week and looks like a different RB the next.

He did a great job breaking initial contact today. He had a handful last year too. First SF game and Seattle standout from last season. We just need options when he has one of his bad days.

Also emotion can make people perform above their norm. Glad he had a good day since it was important for him and his mom. Heck, keep the pink 34. They can't fine you for hair

change your name now

So, will both D-Will and Stew retire as panthers?

No doubt in my mind they will.. They will most definitely if not a panther at the time they retire will do a one day signing to retire here.

I know I know what you're actually baiting here is if we will keep them around for the entirety of their career.... and Considering how DG operates.. No probably not.

DWill is the best RB we've ever had and yes I'm jumping out there with that. NFL will never praise him nor will he go to the Hall of Fame but he is constant and reliable both on and off the field. Always has and always (D)will.

Edit: And I'm not just saying that just because he is the last current player to which I have a jersey of. :P

Archived