• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Around the Horn called for Hardy's suspension

Fiz

Okay explain to me how you'd prove fuging intent.

Short of the prosecution getting someone on tape declaring it's their intention to destroy hardy's character you cannot.

you guys are fuging dumb.

I don't believe you have to prove "intent" as they are obviously writing him off as guilty without really understanding the facts. Them writing that is libel.

If something they said about Hardy damaged his rep, and it was false, he can sue for defamation of character. As long as he can prove it was false and it actually damaged his reputation.

Edit: I could be wrong. But I think I'm right. That counts for something, right?

Florio's piece was perfect. People need to educate themselves on the NC justice system before calling for Hardy's head. Everyone is so quick to voice their opinion and half don't even have a clue. Meanwhile they could potentially be ruining a innocent man's life.

I followed the trial pretty closely and I truly believe Hardy is innocent. I've been to bars before and have seen the poo girls say and do to guys in the NHL. I couldn't even imagine the crap some of these big time NFL players go through. Don't get my words twisted either, some girls have legit cases forsure, but I've experienced first hand the lengths girls will go to, to try and get you to come home with them.

Archived