• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Benji! Good to meet you, dog"

Jeremy Igo

Let me get this straight: Steve Smith ripped Cam, the team, Gettleman CONSTANTLY for months and the week prior to this game. He tore the Panthers a new one today. And we're going to slurp him now? If Smith was a Huddler, he would have been banned a long time ago. Steve Smith Sr. can go fug himself.

I'm even surprised. Dude had a good game no doubt but and so what? We have bigger problems that he being on the team would not have solved. He does not play D.

It's a moot point, but Steve himself has said he wouldn't have tried very hard here if he had stayed.

That being said, I'm happy to see him play well still.

just wish he didn't do it here

You might have to find me that quote. Or was that your (somewhat biased and clouded) interpretation of something he said?

You might have to find me that quote. Or was that your (somewhat biased and clouded) interpretation of something he said?

he said some interesting things on charlotte radio... that was basically the gist one day.  I couldnt believe my ears at the time.

He basically said how he was just going to do this year, the injuries were getting to him and he was going to retire after this season, but begin cut and going to the Ravens has really fired him up.

No doubt he would've stil lcompeted and made plays for us, but I dobut he'd be playing  at the same level he is onm the Ravens rn

lmao steve smith's inflated production this season is the definition of statistical variance (along with probably leading the league in targets) but thanks for the hard hitting box score analysis maybe try watching a game next time or not idc

if you've been watching the ravens, you would know smith is tearing it up.

lmao maybe try watching a game next time or not idc

He basically said how he was just going to do this year, the injuries were getting to him and he was going to retire after this season, but begin cut and going to the Ravens has really fired him up.

No doubt he would've stil lcompeted and made plays for us, but I dobut he'd be playing  at the same level he is onm the Ravens rn

Steve Smith said long before he was cut he might retire following the 2015 season and it could be sooner depending how he felt. A change of scenery always changes one's outlook and attitude, none of you have ever lost or left a job you loved and felt angry about it? 

Archived